SCDP 350 Series
Comet’s solid steel pulleys are the most rugged in the industry. Thanks to the design and rugged construction of the SCP 350 series, this self-contained pulley clutch is a leader in its class when it comes to durability. The 350-series clutch is made for tough service application requirements.
- Bore size 3/4 “ w/ 3/16” keyway
- Bore size -1”, ¼” key
- Pitch diameters either 2.38 or 2.88,pulley diameter 3”
- Double pulley
- The adjustable shoe settings provide better control of acceleration and greater overload protection for moderate to fast starting requirements.
- This 350 series runs cooler and lasts longer with less maintenancerequired than many other clutches.
- The 350 series clutch is made for tough service application requirements.
- Stock engagement at 1800 rpm, but springs are available to modify based on customer needs.
- Oil exploration drills
- Fertilizer spreaders
- Siding manufacturing machines
|Clutch Model||Part #||Pulley Diameter||Bore||Belt Size||Key/Keyway|
|ITEM NO.||ORDER NO.||DESCRIPTION||QTY REQ.|
|6||200265A||DOUBLE PULLEY DRUM/SHEAVE, WITH BUSHING||1|