SCP 350 Series
Comet’s solid steel pulleys are the most rugged in the industry. Thanks to the design and rugged construction of the SCP 350 series, this self-contained pulley clutch is a leader in its class when it comes to durability. The 350-series clutch is made for tough service application requirements.
- Bore size 5/8”-3/4” w/ 3/16” keyway
- Bore size 7/8” w/5/32” keyway
- Bore size 1” w/ ¼” key
- Pitch diameters either 2.63 or 3.09, pulley diameter 3”
- Single pulley
- The adjustable shoe settings provide better control of acceleration and greater overload protection for moderate to fast starting requirements.
- This 350 series runs cooler and lasts longer with less maintenancerequired than many other clutches.
- The 350 series clutch is made for tough service application requirements.
- Stock engagement at 1800 rpm, but springs are available to modify based on customer needs.
- Oil exploration drills
- Fertilizer spreaders
- Siding manufacturing machines
|Clutch Model||Part #||Pulley Diameter||Bore||Belt Size||Key/Keyway|
|ITEM NO.||ORDER NO.||DESCRIPTION||QTY REQ.|
|7||207900A||SINGLE PULLEY DRUM/SHEAVE, WITH BUSHING CAM, 32°, NICKEL PLATE WITH STEEL INSERT||1|
|9||011217A||STEEL COLAR, WITH SET SCREW|
|10||203604A||KEY, 3/16″ x 3/16″ x 1-1/2″|