The Comet 102C clutch has been completely re-designed and is now called the 102C Quick Change Clutch. This 102C Quick Change clutch is especially suited for high performance use. The spider is hobbed/splined so that the clutch slips together rather than having to have it threaded together. This allows the user to hold the clutch together with set screws rather than Loctite.
- New aluminum cover to improve speed
- Splined spider to allow for easy removal
- Post is new and is hobbed/splined
- Turning dial on outside of clutch allows for user to alter engagement RPM
- Completely adjustable for any snowmobile engine’s power curve by simply changing cam arms and spring.
- Unsurpassed tuning ability
- Lightweight, strong and reliable
- These clutches accept belts from 1 – ¼” to 1 – 7/16”
- 30mm 1:10 taper bore
- 30mm 1:75- Ski-Doo