108 EXP Series
Designed for snowmobiles and other applications that require a full range of exceptional ability from engagement through the highest speeds available from power source, the 108 EXP clutch is one of the best for snowmobiles and other machines using belt driven torque converters. The 108EXP clutch has unsurpassed tuning ability, outperforms clutches of similar design, has an open face design for economical servicing.
The heavy-duty 108 EXP is a great clutch with race track performance, precision workmanship and materials, superb design gives the 108EXP a proven record on the track and trail.
- Optional air holes for improved cooling
- Quiet, dependable operation
- Field proven performance and limited maintenance
- Multiple weight and spring calibration options allow for peak engine and overall unit performance
- Can be used in combination with other Comet drivens for virtually every load and speed need
- OEM and aftermarket parts available
- Designed and tested for more power, more endurance, more of everything you need for speed
- Built to handle high-horsepower engines
- Consistently smooth shifting even after hours of use
- Wider rollers for 33% more increased bearing area
- 1997 and newer 108-EXP clutches include special recessed mounting bolt with special pilot washer
- Each features a bushing in the movable face and redesigned fixed face for increased durability
- OEM applications for engines 24-100 hp available in 1-1/8″ and 1-7/16″ bores
- Pulley ratios 3.41:1 low and 0.68:1 high
A flush bore depth indicates the taper begins exactly at the inner edge of the fixed face casting. Positive (+) numbers indicate the taper starts the specified distance into the casting; while negative (-) numbers indicate the taper begins in an extension out of the fixed face casting. Belt width can be adjusted on clutch models that list more than one dimension. Std. = Clutch is pre-set to the belt width listed. Opt. = Clutch can be adjusted to the belt width listed.
Change any 108-EXP clutch to accept 17/16″ belt width by installing one spacer washer under the spider washers from belt spacer kit PART #214393.
- Concrete ride-on trowels
- Dune buggies
- Lawn & Garden Equipment